0 of 100 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify an email address.
You must specify a number.
You must fill out this field.
You must specify a text.
You must specify a text.
TOEIC TESTS – READING TEST
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 100 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
In the Reading test, you will read a variety of test and answer several different types of reading comprehension question. The entire Reading test will last 75 minutes. There are three parts, and directions are given for each part. You are encouraged to answer as many questions as possible within the time allowed.
You must mark your answer on the separate sheet. Do not write your answers in the test book.
Directions: A word or phrase is missing in each of the sentences below. Four answer choices are given below each sentence. Select the best answer to complete the sentence. Then mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet.
1.Three weeks after Ms. Kanes was hired for the job, _____ had to move to Singapore.
2. Classes at the community center are usually held either in the afternoon on weekdays _____ on the weekend.
3. The school construction project is proceeding _____ now that the school year is over.
4. Love Cruise has become the industry standard for _____ on cruise ships due to their famous theatric performances
5. Mr. Jims was asked to be the keynote speaker at the grand opening _____ for the new children’s hospital on Saturday.
6. The discount for students _____ only to those who attend a local public school.
7. Before going put, everyone should always _____ around the house and ensure that all the lights have been turned off.
8. At the end of the fiscal year, all employees must schedule a one – on – one meeting with their _____ for their yearend review.
9. The ingredients label must be attached either to the cardboard box or _____ to the bottle containing the sauce.
10. _____ is particularly great about Fouries Shopping Center is its spacious and delicious food court.
11. Mr. Skane is worried _____ the increasing price of vegetables since he just recently opened a sandwich shop.
12. _____ one-third of his secretary’s job involves administrative tasks, such as photocopying documents and scheduling conferences.
13. In every initial session, _____ seminar participant is expected to give a short self-introductory presentation.
14. Please contact Julian Bellz if you need to get a copy of the meeting minutes from last week’s _____ call.
15. The Ming Hotel now _____ customer an electronic self-checkout system that is extremely convenient and easy to use.
16. Under the new corporate mailing policy, all interoffice _____ must first be delivered to a central mailbox before being sent to each employee’s desk.
17. Management at Novista Pharmaceuticals believes the automated verification system will increase everyone’s work _____.
18. Please _____ the noise in the conference room while the whole building is undergoing renovations.
19. Of all the people who submitted a resume, Mr. Bacon has the most _____ cover letter.
20. According to a recent survey conducted by a travel agency, a great _____ of respondents prefer to travel to familiar destinations than to unknown places.
21. Teleconferencing allows marketing directors to hold meetings with their colleagues_____ the world.
22. Though Ms. Thames is _____ to answer inquiries about Lakeward Food’s latest products, she may decide to skip the press conference and attend the board meeting instead.
23. As the attendees of the conference were taking their respective seats, the coordinator realized that the hall was becoming _____ crowded.
24. The new software program will allow our employees to create monthly timesheet reports by _____.
25. Without _____ from the CFO, the pending bank loan deal cannot go through.
26. The sudden, dramatic fall of the stock price for Mcat Media yesterday was _____ unexpected.
27. _____ their first few days of training, the summer student interns at Lomeal Technology are subject to close supervision from the HR manager.
28. Tokyo international Airport offers a free shuttle bus service for passengers that _____ the international and domestic flight terminals.
29. Visiting professors at Kant University can ask for a guided tour of the _____.
30. In order to protect your skin from harmful UV rays, it is always a good idea to apply sunblock, _____ if the weather is cloudy.
31. Organizers of the Kent City Singing Competition are aggressively promoting their event in an effort to _____ as many contestants as possible.
32. The ultimate goal at our call center is to _____ all customer complaints in a punctual and customer-oriented manner.
33. The concert hall at the Saints Art Center is _____ for its extensive use of natural black marble.
34. Art work by the famous Mexican folk artist Frida Kahlo will be exhibited at the Marjorie Barrik Museum _____ being posted on the Internet
35. _____ the occasional rainfall in winter, the weather in Madrid is generally sunny.
36. Fortunately, the last shipment of computers, which was delayed due to the storm, reached its destination a day earlier than we _____.
37. All written proposals must comply _____ Wallnut Food’s internal document guidelines.
38. Professionals with an engineering degree and at least five years of _____ work experience in the automobile industry are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
39. When the Starlite Hotel opens up in New York next month, it plans to hire _____ 1,000 additional employees.
40. _____ the recent economic recession, high-tech venture firms keep growing in size, hiring numerous college graduates with degrees in engineering
Directions: Read the texts on the following pages. A word or pharase is missing in some of the sentences. Four answer choices are given below each of these sentences. Select the best answer to complete the text. Then mark the letter A., B., C., or D. on your answer sheet.
Dear Warren Saints,
Thank you for active participation in the “Save the Children Volunteering Event” that took place yesterday. More than 50 employees from various local businesses attended the event yesterday to help raise funds for the new children’s hospital, making this year’s fundraiser one of the most _____ event ever.
I’d like to also point out that your presentation on the “Volunteering Needs in Local Elementary Schools” was very well received by the board of education and school faculty members. According to a student at Smith Elementary School, you have been meeting with them _____ for several months now to research the issue.
43. Everyone at Smith Elementary School was deeply moved by your earnest dedication to this wonderful cause.
Please accept the enclosed _____ in recognition for your steady and invaluable.
From: Jennifer Roberts
To: Paul Kent
Subject: Artwork Program Volunteering
Date: March 5
Thank you for showing an interest in _____ us with our annual employee artwork program.
As you may already be aware, many employees have requested the artwork program take place in the summer this year instead of the winter. _____ meet this rather tight deadline,
We need as many people on the preparation team as possible. So far about 20 employees have expressed an interest in taking part in the planning committee. Before we proceed with the actual preparations, we’d like to have everyone meet and become acquainted with one another. Therefore, the date of the _____ planning committee meeting has been set for this Thursday, March 12, at 9:30 A/M in the company’s main conference room. Karen Jesse, who has been voted as the leader of the planning committee, will lead the necessary discussion. Karen and I look forward to meeting you soon to hear tour ideas and thoughts on the workshop. See you soon!
Human Resources Specialist
Form: Jack Flemmings, CEO
To: All Marble automobile employees
Subject: New marketing manager
Date: June 26
I am pleased to announce that Anna Morria _____ as Marble Automobile’s new marketing
Ms. Morris holds a master’s degree in engineering and has worked for many years in the automobile industry. Such _____, however valuable, is not the only reason why she was appointed to this role.
As shown through many of her impressive past achievements, she is an innovative leader who knows how to use her expertise to make our products _____ in this highly competitive automobile industry.
I have no doubt that she will become an invaluable part of the Marble Automobile Company family. Please try to make Ms. Morris feel welcome to Marble. Thank you for your cooperation.
Item #15345: Oak Computer Desk with Hutch
This oak computer desk with matching hutch is one of our bestselling items this summer. The computer desk and hutch set _____ just enough space to ensure efficient storage
And the practical organization of your belongings. The upper drawers have removable doors to easily accommodate large objects, while the main drawer slides open to expose a convenient keyboard tray and CPU cupboard. In addition, the lower shelves are _____
Allowing them to be used for both two monitors or a monitor an a printer. Available in laminated engineered wood in aged tobacco finish, this desk and hutch set is _____ and packaged for efficient shipping. All products come with a money-back guarantee.
Choose the best answer.
Directions: In this part, you will read a selection of texts, such as magazine and newspaper articles, letters, and advertisements. Each text is followed by several questions. Select the best answer for each question and mark the letter A., B., C., or D. on your answer sheet.
Green Design’s Winter Sale offers customers savings of up to 30% off everything in our antique and contemporary Asian furniture collections. The Winter Sale starts on January 6th and only lasts for a limited time, so act now to take advantage of Green Design’s largest sale of the year.
Green Design is a contemporary and antique Asian furniture retailer based in Toronto, Canada which serves many international clients. We have a wide range of kitchen cabinets, entertainment centers, kitchen islands, step chests, dining tables and many other fine pieces. To contact us, please use our toll-free number: 1-888-865-0215.
Present this ad during the week of January 6 to receive an additional 15% off one item!
53.What type of business is Green Design?
54. How can customers get an additional discount?
Subject: Workshop date
Date: Sept 12
Thanks for your e-mail. Preparations for the workshop are challenging, and our staff has been working diligently to make it successful. We hope to emulate the success of our last workshop. Unfortunately, I’m afraid the workshop must be rescheduled, as our featured speaker cannot make the October 14 date. Please note that the workshop date has been changed to November 6 to accommodate our speaker. We are doing our best to inform all participants as soon as possible of this change. Our website has been updated accordingly, and I hope this doesn’t cause any conflicts in your schedule.
55. Why was the e-mail sent?
56. When will the event be held?
Attention Hillside Residents:
The restaurant and lounge Shonuka will soon be known as “Desaki.” Because Shonuka has been such a hit, we have made the change to allow for possible expansion or even franchising. The restaurant welcomes in its new name - “Desaki” - with a private event being held this afternoon at the restaurant.
The name change is to avoid confusion with other Shonuka restaurants around the country.
Due to our recent success, there is a strong possibility we could expand in the near future. But rest assured that your experience at Desaki will stay unchanged. Just because there is an eye on expanding doesn’t mean the local experience will be any less inviting.
We are focused on perfecting this business. We’re always going to continue to strive to make it better, too.
Thank you, and we hope to see you soon.
57. According to the announcement, what is being changed about the restaurant?
58. What is suggested about the owner?
Dear Ms. Monahan,
Thank you for your recent subscription with STYLE DECOR!
Please keep this e—mail receipt for your records. The first issue should arrive within the industry standard time of 6-10 weeks, depending on the publisher.
STYLE DECOR magazine is about the way you live today. Discover everything you need to indulge your sense of style. Showcasing the latest and hottest examples of imaginative design and international style, every issue delivers ideas, inspiration, insights and spectacular photography on architecture, home fashion and the decorative arts. Visit our website at www.sty1edecor.com, where you can interact with other members on our new Member’s Forum section.
STYLE DECOR is also the perfect gift at the perfect price! Show your favorite interior design enthusiast how much you care with this special offer for their favorite magazine.
If you need to contact us regarding this order, simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We truly appreciate your business.
Your order number is 542157. Date: 10/19/2010
59. Why is Mr. O’Bryant writing to Ms. Monahan
60. Who most likely is Ms. Monahan?
61. What will Ms. Monahan soon receive in the mail?
62. What has recently been added to the STYLE DECOP website?
The Restoration & Renovation
Of the Historic Wilmington Amtrak Station
May 2010 to February 2012
Work has begun on restoring and renovating Wilmington Train Station, now known as the Amtrak Station. Though this historic facility is over 100 years old, it is a vital and increasingly important part of Delaware and the region’s transportation infrastructure. Work includes detailed restoration and waterproofing of the building’s exterior and a complete renovation of the interior of the building. Work on the platforms and tracks has begun and is expected to be completed in March 2011. The entire project will be completed in February 2012.
As this major restoration and renovation project proceeds there will be times when Amtrak and SEPTA services may be disrupted. In order to minimize any inconveniences, please be mindful of the informational outreach efforts of the two service providers.
Continued construction at the Wilmington Train Station will take track #2 out of service on October 12 at 11 p.m. until November 20 at 5 a.m. SEPTA southbound train #7207, arriving in Wilmington at 7:25 a.m., will leave Wilmington 9 minutes earlier, at 7:26 a.m., instead of 7:35 a.m. The train will depart Churchman’s Crossing at 7:36 a.m. instead of 7:45 a.m. and arrive in Newark at 8:44 a.m. Please plan accordingly. The #14 shuttle bus is also available along the #2 train line. Contact DTA for more details.
63. What is the notice about?
64. What does the notice NOT instruct passengers to do?
65. According to the notice, what will probably happen at 7:36 a.m.?
Lucid Gallery will re-open on May 30. To commemorate this event, Lucid Gallery, in conjunction with the Red Hook Open Studio Tour, will present an exhibition of works by Lauran Scott, the Brooklyn-based artist and director of Lucid Gallery.
Exhibition Dates: Play 30-June 30, 2010
Gallery Hours: Sat/Sun 1-6 and by appt. only
Open House: Saturday May 30, 6-9 P.M.
The exhibition, called “5’x5’@$5”, will run from May 30-June 30 and will feature photos taken by Lauran with her plastic camera of locations near and far, including China and Thailand. Photos taken during her recent trip to Denmark will also be featured, among others.
“My unconventional style of documenting my adventures often relies on pure luck,” says Scott.
“My plastic camera with no flash or focusing lens often feels like I am not taking photos at all. Light leaks, double exposures, vignettes and odd color renditions make the photos special, unpredictable and unique, much like my personality and my new endeavor reopening Lucid Gallery.”
All Lauran’s artwork featured in the exhibition is 5’x5’ and will be sold for $5. Artwork will be hung with wire and clips in such a manner that all visitors can interact with the work and freely rearrange how and where they are displayed. Lauran will replenish the work as it is sold over the month, creating an ever-changing environment.
Lucid Gallery is located in Red Hook, 845 Richards Street, Brooklyn, NY 1 1231.
For more information, email email@example.com.
66. What is indicated about Lauran Scott?
67. What country’s artwork will NOT be represented in the June exhibitions?
68. What is indicated about the exhibition?
From: Amy Torres
To: Justin Harper
Subject: Voluntary recall
Date: May 25
A nationwide recall of our Gourmet Blender 2000 was put into effect on April 14. While placing the cup on or off the base of the blender, the blender can be inadvertently turned on, activating the blade. This can pose a serious laceration hazard to consumers. Our firm has received 14 reports of lacerations, including 11 that required medical treatment and stitches.
Immediate action must be taken to address this matter. The recall involves almost 100,000 units. The blenders are white and have three component parts - a base containing a power button, a blade assembly, and a blending cup. Harry Turner tells me that his development team staff has redesigned the blending cup, and that it’ll take at least 3 weeks to produce enough units to cover the recall. The Gourmet Blender 2000 has been pulled from shelves as of April 15, and I need you to get an estimate of how many new units require the redesigned cup.
I’ll discuss the details at our next staff meeting.
69. What is the purpose of the e-mail?
70. What is indicated about the Gourmet Blender 2000?
71. Who most likely is in charge of product development?
The 26th Annual Integrated Global Couriers Conference
Amsterdam, Netherlands, August 16-August 21, 2010
5449 ENDEAVOUR CT
MOORPARK, CA 93021
Dear Mr. Smith,
This is to confirm your reservation for the 26th Annual Integrated Global Couriers Conference. A final confirmation will be sent to you four weeks prior to the conference. This confirmation letter must be presented upon arrival at the pre-registration desk the ‘PAID’ desk. if the account has been settled or at the unsettled account desk the ‘NON- PAID’ desk. if a balance is still due.
Cancellations and Refunds
Notification of cancellation and refund requests must be submitted before June 1, 2010 in writing to the Conference Secretariat, Steven McQueen. The fee for cancellations received before June 1, 2010 is $150. For cancellations after June 1, 2010, the fee is $275.
General Hotel Information
Reservations can be made for the major hotels in various categories. On the hotel booking form you are requested to indicate the hotel category and whether you prefer your hotel to be within walking distance from the congress centre or in the city centre. As most major hotels are fully booked during the conference, the Conference Secretariat reserves the right to book another hotel should the desired accommodation be fully booked.
Your hotel voucher will be handed over to you upon registration at the Congress. You do not need your hotel voucher to check in at your hotel. Your hotel reservation is confirmed on your registration confirmation letter. When you check out of the hotel, the hotel deposit will be deducted from the bill upon presentation of the hotel voucher.
Reserved before May 15, 2010 $750
Reserved after May 15, 2010 $850
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
72. What is the purpose of the letter?
73. The word ‘settled’ in paragraph 1, line 4, is closest in meaning to
74. How much would Mr. Smith have to pay if he were to cancel his registration before June 1?
75. What is suggested about the Integrated Global Couriers Conference?
Recycling center focuses on construction and demolition materials.
The Drake Recycling Center is the largest fully enclosed state-of-the-art construction and demolition C&D. transfer station in the United States. Located on 11 acres in the former Army post adjacent to Ayer, the center was opened in September 2007 by Wesley residents Kurt MacManis and jerry Benson, both of whom specialize in manufacturing.
“Each day I see a tremendous waste of construction and demolition materials,” says MacManis. “I became focused on trying to divert these materials from landfills.”
That trend could soon become the law in Massachusetts. According to the Environmental Protection Division EPD., the state has already banned landfill disposal of some C&D debris such as metal, asphalt, brick, concrete, cardboard and wood. There are discussions of banning landfill disposal of carpets as well.
While the prices are similar, recycling materials is friendlier to the environment and a plus for businesses with a green thumb, says Drake’s president. “Our goal is to only landfill what needs to be landfilled and re-enter materials that can be reused in the construction materials process,” he added.
Fifty to seventy percent of the materials that enter the Drake facility get recycled to secondary markets. The center either transports recyclable materials to these markets or has the markets pick up the materials.
The city is also planning to build a much-needed large-scale parking facility in downtown Wesley with recycled construction materials in partnership with the Drake Center. Once completed, it would be the first public structure in Massachusetts to be made with more than 50% of recycled materials.
“It is exciting to be at the forefront of this new, emerging industry,” says MacManis. “We are truly creating a new way of living. With the heightened awareness of global warming and overcrowded landfills, I am thrilled to be a part of this cultural change. Also, as the father of young children I understand the importance of preserving the environment for future generations. Each day I see the materials we prevent from entering landfills, I am proud to be playing a leading role in protecting the planet.”
76. What does the article discuss?
77. When was the article published?
78. According to the article, what is Kurt MacManis’ area of expertise?
79. What is NOT true about the parking facility project?
80. What is indicated about Wesley?
Having had the pleasure of mailing you Wellness Today every month for the past three years, we were wondering if perhaps you haven’t realized that your subscription ran out last month.
We mailed you our July issue and have not yet removed your name from our subscriber’s list. We thought that you may be unaware that this was your last issue.
We have enclosed our renewal subscription card for you, which provides 12 issues of Wellness today at the low price of $1 per issue, or $4 less than the newsstand price.
If you renew your subscription before 7/31/2010, you will receive an additional 1O% off the cost of a 12-month subscription, or 20% off on a 24-month subscription. As you can see, this represents a substantial savings.
If you allow your subscription to expire, you will no longer have access to the Wellness today vault, which is a comprehensive archive of all past articles.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Welcome, Mr. DeMarco!
Thank for your renewal with Wellness Today!
Wellness Today Online Renewal Form
Term: 1 Year, 12 Issues
Name: Todd DeMarco
Payment: Credit Card
The August issue of the magazine subscription should arrive within 3-6 weeks.
If you need to contact us regarding this order, simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your business!
81. What is the purpose of the note?
82. In the note, the word ’substantial’ in paragraph 4, line 3, is closest in meaning to
83. What is indicated about Wellness Today.
84. In what month will Mr. DeMarco’s renewal expire?
85. How much of a discount will Mr. DeMarco receive?
Marine & Port Expo 2010
Towards Global Competitiveness, March 3-6, 2070 at South Beach, Florida, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Marine & Port Expo is being organized to provide insight into the expectations, challenges and opportunities for marine, shipping, ports and logistics service providers and manufacturers.
Participants will be able to take steps to become globally competitive by showcasing the latest innovations, while bridging the gap between technology providers and users.
The Marine & Port Expo will feature:
• Shipping companies presenting industry innovations
• Boat suppliers offering boat parts and supplies, and showcasing upcoming 2011 models
As in any exhibition, it is imperative to obtain a good location and an early indication from exhibitors will ensure that a good location is reserved for your participation. Register online or by calling 575-231-5462 by February 20. Registration is free for local businesses that register by February 1. All other registrants must pay a $500 fee.
From: Erin Brahm
To: Jason Sherman
Subject: New agreement
Date: January 15
We’re almost ready to finalize contracts with Perkin Boats & Crafts and the Atlanta Shipping Company. I’ve scheduled a final meeting with them next week where we will give them our final detailed proposal. I think these two contracts will be a turning point for our company and allow us to recover most of our losses from last year. Let me know when we can sit down to hammer out the details.
I’m also planning to attend the Marine & Port Expo on March 3. Setting up a booth there will be a great opportunity for us to make some new contacts. Plus, Mr. Turner was very happy our booth would cost us nothing to register.
Let me know.
86. What is scheduled for March 3?
87. What is stated about the event?
88. What is indicated about Perkin Boats & Crafts?
89. Why is Ms. Brahm planning to attend event?
90. Where most likely is PS Logistics based?
From: Jim Collins
To: Customer Service
Subject: Incorrect overcharge
Date: August 16
Dear Customer Service,
I have been a satisfied G-mobile customer for the past year and a half. Last month I downgraded my plan from the 800-minute to the 600-minute plan, as I was barely using half of the minutes in the 800-minute plan. I received my bill yesterday, and I saw that I was charged for mobile to mobile calls, which made my bill 110 dollars, when my monthly bill should be 50 dollars. Apparently my unlimited mobile to mobile calling feature was removed for some reason when I downgraded my plan. I’ve had the unlimited mobile to mobile feature since I first signed up with G-mobile. My plan with this feature would have ensured that I pay a fixed amount every month. I’d like to ask you to take a look into this matter.
From: Customer Service
To: Jim Collins
Subject: RE: Incorrect overcharge
Date: August 17
Thank you for taking the time to contact G-Mobile about your billing and charges. My name is Gene and I’m here to assist you with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your services.
I understand that you stated you’ve had unlimited mobile to mobile calling on your line which was not added in your downgrade and that you were overcharged for last month’s bill.
I have also reviewed the account and do not see any memos showing that the feature was specifically requested to be added to the account. We would hate to lose you as a valued G-Mobile customer over such an issue, however at this time we cannot apply any credit for this issue.
What I can offer is bonus minutes or a free month of service, either of which would be applied in your next billing cycle. Please let us know if this is acceptable. I would also request that you go to our website and complete a survey on your degree of satisfaction concerning my handling of this issue.
It is always our goal to provide world-class customer care, as anything less is unacceptable. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reply to this e-mail, or contact our customer care toll free at 1-800-974-8921. You can also reach us by dialing 611 from your mobile phone. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you with your concern. G-Mobile appreciates your business.
91. What is the purpose of the first e-mail?
92. What is indicated about Mr. Collins?
93. How much money will Mr. Collins have lost if he accepts a free month of service?
94. What does Gene encourage Mr.Collins to do?
95. What does Gene offer Mr. Collins?
Mixed-Use Property For Sale: 15 Parsons Avenue
The Neighborhood Housing Services of New York City NHS. StoreWorks program is selling a renovated-three-story building - 2 two - bedroom apartments on each floor and I ground-floor storefront - located at 15 Parsons Avenue. The asking price is $459,000. The StoreWorks program requires that buyers live in or operate a business in the building. Any businesses that serve alcohol are prohibited from this property. Use of the adjacent driveway is available for an additional fee.
This building is located on a quiet tree-lined street only two blocks from Saratoga Park. Broadway and the J Subway are both just a short walk away and the A/C subways are nine blocks away. Price is negotiable, serious offers only please.
The building was renovated from top to bottom under New York City's HPD StoreWorks program and features an all-new roof, kitchens, bathrooms, windows, plumbing, heating, electrical, energy star appliances, and hardwood flooring.
For more information, contact StoreWorks at 212-658-2185 or e-mail us at commercial@Wstoreworks.com. We’ll be happy to arrange a viewing at your convenience, Mon-Fri 9 a.m - 4 p.m.
Subject: Mixed-use property
Date: 26 September
Dear StoreWorks program,
My name is Henry Anderson, and I’m interested in opening a family restaurant at your 15 Parsons Avenue location. I’ve owned and operated a restaurant in the Bronx for seven years, and I’m looking to move my family to Queens. Buying the storefront and 1 two-bedroom apartment would be very appealing for my family. On your listing you only stated the price of the whole building. I would like to know what just the storefront and one apartment would cost, in addition to the driveway.
I’d also be interested to know what leasing options are available, if any. I haven’t yet made the decision to buy or lease yet.
I’d like to see the property next week, on Monday at 9 a.m. If this is alright, please let me know.
96. What is indicated about the listed property?
97. According to the advertisement, what is available for an extra cost?
98. Which type of work has NOT been done on the building?
99. What is indicated about the StoreWorks program?
100. What part of the listed property is Mr. Anderson looking to rent?